Commercial Fire Alarm System Wiring
Structural fires cost businesses billions of dollars each year. A fire can even wipe out your entire facility in a matter of minutes. Whether it’s started from natural causes, like lightning or downed electrical wires in a storm, or through carelessness or human error in a kitchen or smoking area, fire can cause substantial loss of life and property.
An early warning smoke and flame detection system, along with appropriate alarms, extinguishers and automatic sprinkler systems can mitigate risks and damage.
At Joan of Arc Electric, the safety of the people in your building and the protection of your valuable property is our number one concern. We have 25 years of experience keeping our New Jersey commercial customers safe, with proper wiring and effective systems designed with each building’s unique needs in mind.
Whether it’s a new construction, an existing building in need of repairs and upgrades, or an old building that you need to bring up to current fire code, we can help.
Our Commercial Fire System Services Include
- Fire needs assessment and system design
- Horns, strobes and alarm pulls
- Automatic fire sprinkler systems
- Heat, smoke and flame detection
- Fire system testing and inspections
- And much more – let us assess your building and recommend fire safety systems that will suit your needs!
Here’s What You Can Expect When You Hire Us For Your Commercial Fire System Installation
- A dedicated team that specializes in commercial fire safety, prevention and detection systems, with certifications as electrical contractors and as electrical inspectors.
- A job completed to the highest standards of safety, quality and excellence, guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for one year from installation or we’ll repair it at no additional cost.
- Free estimates with detailed up-front pricing so you won’t be blindsided by unexpected costs.
- 24/7 emergency service when you need us most.
The times I have called Michael for services, I needed someone in a pinch. Michael has always been immediately responsive to my calls. He has always re-arranged his schedule for my high priority needs. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional. I have never received service from any other electrician that can compare to Mike's.