Residential Smart Homes & Home Automation
Home automation can include a variety of functions, from timers and motorized controls, to remote access to your home’s systems whether you’re at work or away on vacation. With a control panel or your smart phone, automation allows you to easily control everything from lights to door locks, window shades, TVs, thermostats, security systems, video cameras, doorbell intercoms and more.
Smart homes have made it easier and more convenient for families to manage their home’s basic systems, whether you’ve got small children who you want to keep an eye on, or elderly family members who need assistance.
Imagine being able to let the dog walker in without giving up your security codes. Or allowing a delivery person to drop packages in your garage even when you’re not home. Consider the security of setting lights and even the television to turn on and off at random times, or being able to see and talk to your cat while you’re away. Or just the simplicity of being able to lock a door, set an alarm, or raise the temperature without leaving your bed.
With smart appliances you can even watch your favorite cooking show right from a screen on your refrigerator!
At Joan of Arc Electric, we can design and wire a home automation system that fits your lifestyle and works for your family. Our smart home electricians and home automation specialists are fully licensed, bonded and insured, which means your project is always completed to quality standards and current electric code.
Our Smart Home & Automation Services Include
- Programmable lighting timers and thermostat timers
- Door access control including locking, unlocking entry doors and controlling garage doors
- Wiring for audio and home theater systems
- Wiring for security systems and video cameras, including remote access
- Smart appliance wiring
- And much more – ask us what you can automate and we’ll show you just how convenient it can be!
Here’s What You Can Expect When You Hire Us For Your Home Automation Projects
- A dedicated team that specializes in smart homes and home automation, with certifications as electrical contractors and as electrical inspectors.
- A job completed to the highest standards of safety, quality and excellence, guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for one year from installation or we’ll repair it at no additional cost.
- Free estimates with detailed up-front pricing so you won’t be blindsided by unexpected costs.
- 24/7 emergency service when you need us most.
Michael and his company, Joan of Arc Electric, have proven themselves to be extremely reliable and cost effective while at the same time emphasizing quality.