Residential Indoor & Outdoor Electric Services
If you’re tired of wondering when your contractor will show up, whether your job will be completed on time, or whether it will pass inspection and be done well, then let us show you a better way to have a relationship with your electric contractor!
Joan Of Arc Electric provides a wide range of indoor and outdoor electric services for homes throughout NJ. From simple electrical repairs to whole-house rewiring and 24/7 emergency service, no job is too big or too small.
We are fully licensed, bonded and insured, and with 25 years of experience delighting customers, we will prove just how smooth and stress-free your next project can be.
We believe that one of the keys to quality results is taking the time necessary to properly prepare for each project, large or small. We meet with you, listen to what you need, work to find the best solutions, plan thoroughly, and show up when you expect us to so we can complete your project on time and on budget.
Our customers also appreciate the fact that we maintain a daily service call schedule. That means that any time you need an electrician, we can get your work scheduled and done the same day for urgent needs or within the same week for non-urgent needs.
Our Indoor & Outdoor Electric Services Include
- Lighting fixtures, recessed lighting, accent lighting, under cabinet lighting, outlets, and switches
- Attic fans, ceiling fans, exhaust fans and A/C wiring
- LED and energy efficient lighting solutions
- Childproof outlets, GFI outlets, surge protectors and circuit breakers
- Lighting timers and programmable thermostat wiring
- Security, decorative and landscape lighting
- Hot tub and pool wiring
- And much more – just let us know what you need!
Here’s What You Can Expect When You Hire Us For Your Electric Projects
- A dedicated team with certifications as electrical contractors and as electrical inspectors.
- A job completed to the highest standards of safety, quality and excellence, guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for one year from installation or we’ll repair it at no additional cost.
- Free estimates with detailed up-front pricing so you won’t be blindsided by unexpected costs.
- 24/7 emergency service when you need us most.
We have exclusively hired and recommended Joan of Arc Electric since we met them in 2006. Michael came through for us in a pinch to install outdoor patio lights with two days notice before our son's birthday party.