Residential Generator Repairs
Having a standby generator in your home means you can keep the lights on when the power goes out. Generators can support everything from kitchen appliances, to heating and cooling systems, to power outlets and more.
But what happens if your generator fails? That’s when you call Joan of Arc Electric for a repair! Whether it happens at the most inopportune moment, or you notice trouble signs before a crisis hits, we can repair and replace parts to get your generator running again.
We’re authorized dealers and certified installation and generator repair specialists for Generac, Kohler and Briggs & Stratton generators. With 25 years of experience servicing our New Jersey customers, we can repair just about any generator, so if yours needs a professional touch to keep it running during the most crucial times, let us know.
Our Generator Repair Services Include
- Troubleshooting and inspection
- Assessment and recommendations for repairing vs. replacing
- Parts replacement
- Fuel delivery and fuel line repair
- And much more – if you’re having trouble with your generator, let us know and we’ll take a look and guide you to the best course of action!
Here’s What You Can Expect When You Hire Us For Your Home Generator Maintenance
- A dedicated team that specializes in standby generator repairs, with certifications as electrical contractors and as electrical inspectors.
- Authorized Generac repair technicians, authorized Kohler repair technicians and authorized Briggs & Stratton generator repair technicians
- A job completed to the highest standards of safety, quality and excellence, guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for one year from installation or we’ll repair it at no additional cost.
- Free estimates with detailed up-front pricing so you won’t be blindsided by unexpected costs.
- 24/7 emergency service when you need us most.