Residential Generator Installation
Power impacts every part of our lives, so it’s important to be prepared when natural disasters and inclement weather threaten to disrupt your daily schedule. A standby generator protects your ability to heat, cool and light your home, cook your meals, and care for your family.
At Joan of Arc Electric we can help ensure you have power, even when those around you don’t. We’re a licensed and certified generator installation company, serving homes throughout New Jersey.
We will determine your home’s power needs and provide generator installation to suit your circumstances. Whether you want to support just the necessities or all the amenities, we can put together a package to fit any budget.
Our Home Generator Installation Services Include
- Custom generator selection tailored to your individual needs
- Wiring a new home or existing home for installation
- Fuel source preparation
- Startup, testing and training to use your new generator
- And more – whatever your backup power needs, we can help!
Here’s What You Can Expect When You Hire Us For Generator Installation For Your Home
- A dedicated team that specializes in generator selection and installation, with certifications as electrical contractors and as electrical inspectors.
- Certified Generac installers, certified Kohler installers and certified Briggs & Stratton generator installers
- A job completed to the highest standards of safety, quality and excellence, guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for one year from installation or we’ll repair it at no additional cost.
- Free estimates with detailed up-front pricing so you won’t be blindsided by unexpected costs.
- 24/7 emergency service when you need us most.
I have never received service from any other electrician that can compare to Mike's. He and his staff are outstanding. I will continue to recommend Michael very highly to anyone looking for an electrician. I will never use anyone else.