Residential Pools & Spas
Pools and spas come in many styles and most require electrical wiring to function – from underwater lighting to perimeter lighting, pumps to motorized covers, or simply outdoor electrical outlets for powering accessories.
At Joan of Arc electric we’re fully licensed, bonded and insured, with 25 years of experience installing pool and spa wiring. That means we ensure your project is completed to the highest safety standards, whether it’s an indoor or outdoor spa, a large in-ground pool or a small above-ground one.
Our Pool & Spa Electrical Services Include
- Underwater or above ground lighting
- Heaters, jet pumps and blowers for pools, spas and hot tubs
- Pumps and filters
- Motorized covers and timers
- Junction boxes
- GFI outlets
- And much more – just let us know what you need and we’ll design a safe and effective solution for you.
Here’s What You Can Expect When You Hire Us For Your Pool & Spa Wiring Projects
- A dedicated team that specializes in pool, spa and hot tub electrical work, with certifications as electrical contractors and as electrical inspectors.
- A job completed to the highest standards of safety, quality and excellence, guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for one year from installation or we’ll repair it at no additional cost.
- Free estimates with detailed up-front pricing so you won’t be blindsided by unexpected costs.
- 24/7 emergency service when you need us most.
No matter what the size of the job, indoors and out this company has consistently provided quality, trustworthy, and timely service and Michael's work is guaranteed to be exceptional and flawless.