Residential Generator Maintenance
Think of a generator like the engine of your home. The same way you maintain and service your car’s engine, you should be maintaining your generator so that it continues to perform when you need it most.
The last thing you want is for your generator to fail during a storm or power outage. Routine maintenance and testing can ensure smooth operation of your generator, help detect minor problems before they become bigger ones, extend the life of your investment, and avoid potential safety risks from degraded or damaged parts.
Whether we’ve installed a generator for you or you already have one that needs service, we can help. Ask us about our generator maintenance services so yours is up and running when you need it.
Our Generator Maintenance Services Include
- Checking and changing filters, spark plugs, cables and components
- Fuel pressure check and fuel line inspection
- Checking for noise, vibrations and running temperature
- Full cycle run
- Cleaning the unit
- Testing for damaged parts or corrosion
- And much more – let us inspect and service your generator so it’s ready when you need it most!
Here’s What You Can Expect When You Hire Us For Home Generator Maintenance & Service
- A dedicated team that specializes in generator maintenance and service, with certifications as electrical contractors and as electrical inspectors.
- Certified Generac specialists, certified Kohler specialists and certified Briggs & Stratton generator specialists
- A job completed to the highest standards of safety, quality and excellence, guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for one year from installation or we’ll repair it at no additional cost.
- Free estimates with detailed up-front pricing so you won’t be blindsided by unexpected costs.
- 24/7 emergency service when you need us most.