Residential Electrical Inspections
According to the National Fire Protection Association, electrical fires are the leading cause of property damage in homes across the United States. In addition, small appliances plugged into outlets with insufficient or improper wiring is a leading cause of accidental electrocutions in the home.
Fortunately, you can control these risks with an electrical inspection. A home electrical inspection is a thorough examination of the wiring, systems and components in your home to ensure that they meet safety standards.
If you’re moving into a new home, remodeling your current home, or if your home is more than 40 years old, an electric inspection can mitigate fire and safety hazards, and help prevent property damage and personal loss.
At Joan of Arc Electric, we’re not only licensed electricians but licensed electrical inspectors, too. We have a proud history of quality, safety and excellence serving our customers throughout New Jersey since 2003. Our home electrical inspectors show up when you expect them to and always perform to the highest standards.
Our Electric Inspection Services Include
- Identifying and repairing common electrical mistakes
- Identifying degraded, damaged or improperly installed electrical wiring and components
- Inspecting outlets, switches, surge protectors, and fixtures
- Determining shock or electrocution hazards
- Verifying placement, installation and functionality of smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors
- Identifying improper wattage or overloaded fuses or breakers
- Confirming grounding systems
- And much more – if you need your current or potential new home inspected for safety or for energy savings, let us know and we’ll provide you with a thorough report and priority list!
Here’s What You Can Expect When You Hire Us For Your Home Electrical Inspection
- A dedicated team that specializes in home electrical inspections, with certifications as electrical contractors and as electrical inspectors.
- A job completed to the highest standards of safety, quality and excellence, guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for one year from installation or we’ll repair it at no additional cost.
- Free estimates with detailed up-front pricing so you won’t be blindsided by unexpected costs.
- 24/7 emergency service when you need us most.
Thank you to Joan of Arc for helping us get our electrical work done in time to keep our closing date on selling our house. The time line was a challenge. Everyone at Joan of Arc was helpful & very thoughtful in helping us get everything done!