Residential Solar Panel Maintenance
Since solar panels have no moving parts, need no fluid changes and don’t have engines or motors to service, they require very little maintenance. But environmental conditions can cause them to lose efficiency over time. Temperature swings, heavy snow or wind, and other weather changes can put wear and tear on your solar panels and affect their electricity production.
Cleaning is typically not necessary either, unless you have serious dust conditions, which aren’t likely in New Jersey, or snow lingers for days on end reducing your energy output.
But if your system is getting older, or if weather conditions have been particularly challenging and you’re looking for some basic solar panel maintenance and upkeep, we can help. Whether we’ve installed your panels or not, get in touch and we’ll visit your home to take a look.
Our Solar Panel Maintenance Services Include
- Checking panels, tracks and components for wear and efficiency
- Inspecting for dirt and debris accumulation, and cleaning panels
- And more – we’ll visit your home and let you know how you can get the most out of your investment!
Here’s What You Can Expect When You Hire Us For Your Home’s Solar Panel Maintenance Services
- A dedicated team that specializes in commercial electrical work, with certifications as electrical contractors and as electrical inspectors.
- A job completed to the highest standards of safety, quality and excellence, guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for one year from installation or we’ll repair it at no additional cost.
- Free estimates with detailed up-front pricing so you won’t be blindsided by unexpected costs.
- 24/7 emergency service when you need us most.
Joan of Arc Electric is a professional company in every sense of the word.Michael Pianoforte and his loyal staff are all highly skilled in the electrical field. We have exclusively hired and recommended Joan of Arc Electric since we met them in 2006.